Rainforest Members are members who want to do more for the rainforest. They place their trust in us and promise us a financial basis so that Bruno Manser's work can continue long and without interruptions: for the indigenous Penan people and the valuable flora and fauna of the rainforests of Sarawak on the island of Borneo.
As a Rainforest Member you support the projects and campaigns of the Bruno Manser Fund with a minimum of 50 Swiss francs per month (600 Swiss francs annual contribution) by direct debit LSV or Direct Debit DD.
Your advantages as a Rainforest Member
- Regular reporting from the projects and current campaigns
- An annual event in the presence of our project partners in primeval forest protection
- Welcome gift: 1 book of your choice from the Bruno Manser Fonds publication series
- With an LSV/DD you make a significant contribution to reducing administrative costs - more money remains for projects and campaigns!
Rainforest Members pay by direct debit
- Less administrative work for you and the Bruno Manser Fund
- Less paper consumption
- No shipping costs
- More money for the Bruno Manser Fund projects
With your automatic payment order, you authorise the Bruno Manser Fonds to debit the membership fee directly from your account. Once set up, direct debit (LSV or DD) is convenient, secure and simple for you. You will be informed by the bank or post office of every debit to your account. Every payment can be revoked without any effort within 30 days.
Please complete this LSV/DD form and send it to Bruno Manser Fonds, Socinstrasse 37, 4051 Basel.